Terms and Conditions
Any person who visits this website is/are bound by the following terms and conditions. Hence it is of utmost importance to carefully read the points carefully before proceeding with further with this website. It is advised not to use the site if you are not ready to be in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- No commitment is made by COUNSEL LAB, to take responsibility or update any information regarding the site over the internet or update any information timely on this website.
- Even though, though Counsel Lab make efforts to ensure that all information/ data/ recommendations/ activities, in relation to the services, offerings or otherwise (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, profiles, audio clips, video clips, trademarks, service marks and the like, hereinafter referred to as “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Counsel Lab does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. We make no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Information and any data collected by COUNSEL LAB is supplied upon the condition that the parties receiving it will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Counsel Lab nor the CEO, employees, mentors, partners, interns, shall be liable for any loss, damage, or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained in this website is to be perceived as a recommendation of usage of any product, service, process, etc, and are not in conflict with any patent or existing copyright or otherwise.
- It is to be noted that Counsel Lab does not make any representation/guarantee, Warranty, expression, or implication that would infringe any patent or otherwise. Any such representation perceived is not intended.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Counsel Lab has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites that are not under the control of or maintained by Counsel Lab. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents, or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Counsel Lab is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).